I am serious?! By the end of the day I'm trying to recount in my head what I have done that day. I usually am very scatter brained and need to write everything down just to remember. Working full time with family, going to community collage part time and also taking online courses for wedding photography has this lady at the end of her coffee bag! But honestly I wouldn't trade it for anything. Working for family can be tough at times but it is very rewarding every night when I go home. I'm going to community collage to get my associates to be a K-5 teacher, I LOVE kids and its always been my dream to be a teacher. But recently I've taken my other love for photography to this next level and I tell you what, I've never been happier staying up until 1 in the morning to do class work for the online school. I'm so excited to see where this road will take me in life! Until then I'm plugging away! I have found these tips useful for a good day!
1. Drink a glass of water before bed and right when you wake up
2. When you have a thought write it down, and don't forget to go over your list of thoughts
3. Smile when you might not feel it, Its amazing how you can trick your brain into putting you in a good mood just from smiling
4. Have an end goal, if all you have to look forward too is a snickers bar when you get home then day dream about it! and be excited for the little things!
5. and finally, breathe and know that you are doing the best you can, have faith in yourself.